Friday 25 May 2012

Final days

Duncan of Jordanstone College of Art & Design's annual degree show will finish on Sunday 27th May, so this weekend is the final chance to see some exciting and refreshing art work from a group of very talented individuals. The show has been a great success so far, with much positive feedback from both press and public sources.


I am so grateful for all the support I have received this week and the lovely comments found in my comments book. It really does make all the hard work worthwhile! I am looking forward, however, to starting some new projects and losing myself in them again, so please watch this space...


For those of you who are visiting this blog after seeing the show, please note that my website will soon be up and running if you wish to see more or are interested in any of the work. (There have been a few technical glitches, but hopefully www.lyma-images.com will be fully functional in the next week)


Thank you!
Image: Duncan of Jordanstone College of Art & Design Facebook page

No comments:

Post a Comment